Most Popular On The Internet Soccer Quotes
- “We must have had 99% of the game. It was the other 3% that cost us the match”
- Its best to avoid standing directly between a competitive jerk and his goal
- There is no better feeling than stepping out on the field and stunning them all by doing what none of them thought you could.
- I am a fast, dribblin, ball blocking, goal scorin, soccer playin, kinda girl.
- Jack and Jill stepped on the field to play a game of soccer jack did fall. Jill stole the ball. there’s no way to stop her.
- In real Football we actually do use our feet to play. We don’t stop play every six seconds . Were not covered head to toe in pads. We don’t suck oxygen on the sidelines. We play more than one game a week and have a real world championship. So if you can’t handle that go play that sorry excuse for a sport they call Football.
- Good players practice till’ they get it right…great players practice till’ they never get it wrong. Soccer Quotes By
- If you want to see me, you must be quick.
if you want to catch me, you must be fast.
if you want to beat me, you must be kidding.
- Soccer isn’t something that you can fake, its a feeling, a passion, a lifestyle. If you don’t live, eat, sleep, and breath soccer, then you are not a true Soccer Player, you just wear the jersey.
My girlfriend told me to choose between her and soccer…im really gonna miss her.
- “The greatest feeling in the world is when your on that soccer field, and you know that your team is going to succeed because you look around and see your 10 best friends playing beside you.”
- Here’s to kick- offs, goals, assists, shootouts, livin’ on the road, the smell of wet grass, early mornings, breakaways, crossbar shots, countless hours of practice, Nike cleats, thousands of dollars, shin pads, big passes, loud chanting, new equipment, sniping shots, corner kicks, coaches, passion in our numbers, living with your team mates, the guys you trust become your second family, pick up, fights, let downs, miracles. Some people say soccer’s a matter of life or death, but it isn’t, it’s much more then that, and most of all – the best game in the world, our passion, our life, our future, our love, our game .. SOCCER.
- Soccer small word, easy to spell,difficult to understand,IMPOSSIBLE to live without.
- Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I’m very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.
One of the best soccer quotes By Bill Shankly
- Football’s a difficult business and aren’t they prima donnas. But it’s a wonderful game.
One of the best soccer quotes By Queen Elizabeth II
- Every time I went away I was deceiving my mum. I’d tell her I was going to school but I’d be out on the street playing football. I always had a ball on my feet.
- I loathed the game, and since I could see no pleasure or usefulness in it, it was very difficult for me to show courage at it. Football, it seemed to me, is not really played for the pleasure of kicking a ball about, but is a species of fighting. One of the greatest soccer quotes.
Famous Soccer Quotes Motivational
- “Don’t wish for it, WORK for it”.
- “The minute you start talking about what you’re going to do if you lose, you have lost.”
By George Shultz one of the best soccer quotes.
- “I feel sure we are going to win either the league or the Champions League. We are a much tougher team that we were at the start of the season and a lot more dangerous.” By Roberto Carlos a great soccer quotes.
- If a team wants to intimidate you physically and you let them, they’ve won.
By Mia Hamm
- The vision of a champion is someone who is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching. A great inspirational quote
By Anson Dorrance
You can also Visit Soccermoves.org